News Alert: We’ve revamped and relaunched our Kraft Contemporary range…so you’ve got even more design choices!
From fingerprint-resistant and scratch-resistant surfaces that maintain a showroom quality appearance with minimal upkeep to bespoke sizes and mix-and-match colour options.
So, what’s in demand right now?
- Superior scratch and micro scratch resistance
- An anti-fingerprint finish
- Low light reflectivity
- Easy to clean and excellent antibacterial properties
- High impact resistance
- High water, chemical and heat resistance
- Bespoke sizes for a unique space
- The option of mixing different textures and colours
Introducing… Kraft Colour!
We’ve got new colours, new textures, and new edging options that your customers will love!
• 7 new matt finishes (pictured above)
• 2 new textured finishes (pictured above)
• 5 edging options
Kraft Colour Group C – RAUVISIO Brilliant Noble Matt – Soft to touch, with high scratch resistance.
The RAUVISIO Brilliant Noble Matt is in line with the latest trends in furniture and interior design. Ideal for the modern, high-end kitchen, these acrylic laminates are hard-wearing with a luxuriously soft touch.
- Outstanding durability – due to the high-grade PMMA Acrylic with a hard coat layer.
- Suitable for vertical applications.
- Low light reflectivity.
- A soft touch finish.
- UV and colour-fade resistant.
- Superior scratch and micro scratch resistance.
- High impact resistance.
- Identical look and feel to NOIR (Group D), allowing for seamless integration.
Kraft Colour Group D – RAUVISIO Noir – The perfect balance between design and function.
RAUVISIO Noir combines Italian design with German engineering, blending elegance and craftsmanship. Unmistakably modern.
- Durable and long-lasting due to the superior HPL construction.
- Versatile – suitable for both horizontal and vertical applications.
- Soft-touch feel comes from the silky smooth matt surface.
- Colourfast and UV resistant, with exceptional impact resistance.
- Anti-fingerprint material with an anti-bacterial surface that is easy to clean.
- Resistant to heat and moisture up to 160°C.
- Scratch-resistant, micro scratches can be eliminated by wiping with a melamine foam sponge – no heat is required.
- The true matt finish ensures very low light reflectivity levels when compared to the competition.
- Seamless integration with the RAUVISIO Brilliant Noble Matt (Kraft Group C) range as they have the same look and feel.
We’ve got edging and texture options
Each door looks great in a single colour… But mixing surface colours with different ABS edging colours and textures enables the creation of a strong, impactful design and a truly personal touch.
Make a statement with the perfect finish…
So get designing — Get Kraft.
To create the Kraft Colour range, we’re proud to have partnered with The REHAU Group, a leading developer in polymer-based solutions in order to further improve our Kraft range and keep up with the latest industry demands.
The REHAU Way – “We redefine what’s possible every day as the world’s leading company in polymer solutions and beyond.”